Travel Insurance
Home ButtonServices ButtonContact Us ButtonHistory ButtonFinding Us Button

Home Insurance

Owning a home can be the largest investment in one's life. Making sure your protecting your investment is an important insurance decision. Whether its your principal residence, seasonal cottage, or rental property, we can help make sure you have the best coverage's that suit your needs.


Condominium Corporations may have master policies to cover the property and common areas that are collectively owned by the unit owners, as well as the building itself. As a condo unit owner, you would protect your personal belongings through a Condo insurance policy. Extensions of this policy include any improvements you make to your unit as well as liability coverage.


As a renter of an apartment or house, it is important to purchase insurance to protect your belongings and personal liability. More often today, Landlord's require proof of Tenant Insurance as part of the lease agreement.

Visit our office to discuss your residential insurance needs or visit or click on the SGI Canada eQuote link on the right side panel, and for more details.



Side Panel Tabs SGI equote Button Insurance Brokers Button Kenaston Button Emergency Claims Button My SGI Button

Hoffmann Holder Insurance
PO Box 4, 703 3rd Street
Kenaston, Sk S0G2N0

Phone: 1.306.252.2282
Toll Free: 1.888.265.5522
Fax: 1.306.252.2313